On the July 26 – August 2, 2020 in Skadovsk (Ukraine) will be held the 31st Summer Camp «SKADOVSK-2020» under the leadership of the Shihan Sergei Vsevolodov (7 Dan).
The program includes:
– Improving level of excellence; – Standardization of karate techniques according to the newest requirements (WKB); – Kuy and Dan test; – Judge seminar; – 4-nd International kata championship; – BC/DOP annual report for 2019-2020; – Confirmation of events hosted by WKB Ukraine for 2020-2021.
Participation fee – 200 euros.
– Food (3 meals per day);
– 4 training sessions per day;
– Medical sustain
Every participant must have:
– Dogi, sets of protectors;
– Punching pads or similar sorts of training equipment;
– Sport suit, sport footwear, headwear (obligatorily);
– Insect repellent, first aid kit;
* Day of arrival 26.07.2020 (Sunday):
– 12.00 -15.00. – check – in and registration (medical clearance comes with team-application, obligatorily)
– 16.00-18.00 – opening training session (ceremonial presentation of Dan and Kuy certificates, group separation)
* Day of departure 02.08.2020 (Sunday)
Deadline: 20 of June 2020
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.